Young man smokes & relaxes at dusk in the Rif Mountains in Chefchaouen. The Rif Mountains are known as one of the largest cannabis-producing regions in the world. While the harvest is mainly used to make hashish for export to Europe, many locals smoke a fine powder called kifi, made of the leftover flowers and stems.
This photographic contribution was one of several media involved in the larger project, from documentary video shorts to software design, each offering its own artistic interpretation, thus creating a multi-faceted experiment in how art and cultural research can work in tandem.
- katjagotboends reblogged this from off-the-wall-b
- anoverdoseoflove likes this
- sab-r reblogged this from off-the-wall-b
- stogucheme likes this
- voodoo444 likes this
- voodoo444 reblogged this from thecouscousqueen
- itshouda reblogged this from thecouscousqueen and added:
- livelifewithtruth likes this
- peacelovemusichappyness likes this
- thegoddamazon reblogged this from thecouscousqueen
- thecouscousqueen reblogged this from off-the-wall-b
- off-the-wall-b posted this