Tom Fruin has unveiled his newest kaleidoscopic structural installation ‘watertower’ as the premiere work completed in the United States.
The Brooklyn artist has built a 25 by 10 foot tall water tank formed from nearly 1,000 colorful salvaged plexiglass pieces gathered from all over NYC. The work has been constructed atop building 20 Jay Street, near the east river waterfront in Brooklyn.
- anewseasoninlife reblogged this from onlythestrangesurvive
- onlythestrangesurvive reblogged this from off-the-wall-b
- sheldonj90 reblogged this from off-the-wall-b
- lovewithintuition likes this
- rosmyers likes this
- nightbreezes reblogged this from thedarkknightmincepieses
- papermassacres likes this
- thedarkknightmincepieses reblogged this from off-the-wall-b
- trillferrel reblogged this from off-the-wall-b
- off-the-wall-b posted this